Coat of Arms teamed up with Tom Maday Photography and BleedAwesome to give telecommunications company, Tellabs, three online commercials that inform and invite their clients to explore their simpler, smarter, and stronger routing platform. Coat of Arms designed/animated, edited, color-corrected, and sound designed/mixed the video.
This project serves as an excellent example of how Coat of Arms approaches the stages of post-production. The break-down includes styleframing, storyboarding, animatics, animation, and finishing touches.
1. Styleframes: We define the creative style for the project with styleframes
2. Storyboarding: After selecting a style, Coat of Arms refines the creative vision into storyboards.
3. Animatics: Rough visual mock-ups outline the feel, motion, and pace.
4. Animation: We merge the creative vision with motion graphics.
5. Final: Finishing touches applied for a final render. Voila!